As an accredited PVM (Professional Vendor Member) of the ACCT (Association for Challenge Course Technology), we have the expertise and experience to ensure your course is functional and safe for staff and clients alike. Our inspections follow strict ACCT standards for the newest safety and installation protocols available.
Thorough and Complete Inspection
A visual and tactile inspection is done to all elements, materials and equipment. The Adventure Network inspects all equipment from the tree or pole (not from the ground to save time) so all elements are climbed to do the inspection. This helps us find possible issues that an inspection from the ground may not reveal.
Condition is inspected on:
- All cables (including required drape)
- Cable connections, clamps, Strand Vises, thimbles, and ferrules
- Tree/pole connectors, bolts, washers, and nuts
- Ropes connections, pulleys, quick links, SRD’s
- Trees and poles (including health of trees)
- Platforms and lumber used on course (including tree growth issues)
- Non-permanent equipment – helmets, harnesses, ropes, carabiners, etc
Necessary Ongoing Maintenance Included
All cable clamps are tightened as they become loose over time and through general use. Back up loops are loosened to prevent damage to trees and prolong the life of your course. Minor tree pruning is performed to keep the course in top-notch shape.
Other repairs can be scheduled promptly following an inspection. They are charged for and completed only as approved.
We provide a thorough written report via email within 1-2 weeks. Our recommendations will help you decide how to best maintain and upgrade your challenge course. We offer prompt and reliable service throughout the year (even during your busiest season).